The ideal candidate will ensure maintenance activities are
seamlessly completed whilst upholding the quality and standards of the
organization, fix and maintain machines, install electronic parts and
hardware,operate tools and equipment such as wire strippers,crimpers, solder
iron, wire identification and heat guns. The successful candidate will be
based in Khartoum.
- Inspect and evaluate materials, components,sub-assemblies,assemblies,tools and product configuration in compliance with requirements.
- Maintain, install and repair electrical components systems such as boilers, automatic dorrs, fans, lights, receptacles, motors,shop equipment, heaters,bleachers and alarm system.
- Read blueprints,schematics,diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools,fixtures, templates or microscopes.
- Ensure proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facilities.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specification, using precision measuring equipments.
- Travel to job sites as required to modify control panels and provide warranty support.
- Lead entire maintenance team and ensure effective delegation of tasks.
- Keep a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in the facilities.
- Degree/ diploma in mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the care and maintenance of elecctrol- mechanical equipment and control devices.
- Must be able to design and draw wiring diagram and select control instruments.
- Have knowledge of the principles of boilers, air compressors, pumps, HVAC + R maintenance methods.
- Should have knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic controls, electronic temperature controls, relay systems, VFDs.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and schematics in order to recognize problems.
- Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery or processes that are intended to complete a specific task.
- Must have knowledge standard parts, tools, and test equipment used in the trade and safe installation of new and replacement parts.
- Be analytical and strategic.
- Good leadership & decision making skills.
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 90,000 - 130,000/= (Approx. 900 - 1300 USD) depending on experience and other benefits.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Khartoum, Sudan.
Deadline: 17th November 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***