Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving set sales target as assigned by management
- Maintaining good relations with the customers
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market
- Collect orders, cheques and deposit slips from customers in designated sales route
- Conduct periodic market surveys to establish market positioning of Mombasa Maize Miller brands
- Compile daily sales and activity report
- Compiling sales reports for your route, including daily reconciliation of Mpesa till remittances and the invoices.
- Accountable for all stocks in his van as well as cash received from daily sales
- Monitors stock loss and damages while carrying out sales activities
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity in the market
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Certificate/ Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales activities preferably in the FMCG industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer care Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Good selling skills
- Proficiency in sales reports
- Good presentation skills, Persuasive and Goal-oriented
- Polite, well behaved, a team player, committed and an achiever