- Develop vehicle inspection schedule and undertake routine & safety inspections.
- Raise a Job Card for a defective vehicle booked into the garage after inspection and fault diagnosis. Perform all aspects of motor vehicle and parts repair on vehicles assigned.
- Perform diagnosis through reviewing information pertaining to complaints on vehicle and equipment defects from driver's report & personal observation.
- Perform preventative maintenance. Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintain all records related to assigned vehicles including Job Cards, Safety Inspection Sheets, etc.
- Do any other lawful duty as may be assigned by seniors from time to time.
The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.
- Minimum of Grade C plain at KCSE or equivalent
- A trade certificate in the related field is required
- Diploma/ certificate in a relevant field
- Possess a BCE Driver's License
- Possess a Government Trade Test Certification
- Basic computer knowledge.
- 5 years' experience
- Between 25 and 45years of age
- Must possess Fleet Maintenance Operations, Occupational Safety & Health and First Aid skills
- Quick learner and take orders correctly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated / Industrious / Motivated / Focused
Remuneration: Starting Salary 15k