CDI Gadgets is a company that believes in letting young people tell their stories using equipment’s and gadgets that are mobile friendly and affordable as well as easily accessible. We also provide a platform for individuals to tell their stories and bring out their creativity, this platform is CDI Studios.
What you will do:
- Editing videos and photos and deliver within a deadline.
- Creating graphics and titles for videos.
- Editing sound and adding soundtracks to videos.
- Be available on shooting sets to download and copy footage from the media cards.
- A good sense of timing and visual awareness.
- A mixture of practical and creative skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Patience and concentration.
- IT skills.
The applicants should add a link of the video reel of previous works done.
Experience you must have:
- Must have basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have knowledge in Adobe premiere pro, Adobe Illustrator
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-managing with a strong work ethic.
- Must be reliable and organized.
- Strong leadership skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in editing videos and graphics
Submissions should be sent to by 15th January 2019. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.