Note: ONLY APPLICATIONS MADE THROUGH BRIGHTERMONDAY PORTAL WILL BE CONSIDERED. Strictly no direct email applications to Davasha Photography will be accepted.
- The videographer should be passionate and have at least 5 years experience in the following fields of video or film production: Corporate and wedding event coverage, infomercials, and documentaries. Experience in doing commercial shoots will be an added advantage.
- The videographer should be a good listener, a team player, disciplined, a timekeeper, integral, able to work without supervision and able to work under pressure.
- The videographer should be creative and have attention to detail.
- The videographer should be innovative, adaptive and quick to learn.
- The videographer should be well acquainted and comfortable to shoot videos in HD and 4k resolution with Broadcast cameras, DSLR and Mirrorless camera e.g. Canon, Nikon, Sony and Lumix Panasonic among others. You will have an added advantage if you have a skill to fly and operate a drone.
- The videographer should be well acquainted and comfortable to use and set up action cameras such as GoPro cameras for timeslapses and actions that require action cameras.
- The videographer should have knowledge, skill, creativity to properly and comfortably set up lighting equipment in different shoot set ups either indoor or outdoor set ups such as events, interviews among other set ups.
- The videographer should have knowledge and skill to properly and comfortable set up external audio equipment for sound recording such as Lapel microphone, Boom microphone, external recorders such as Zoom microphones and tapping sound from a live sound mixer in an event among others.
- The videographer should be well able to operate, configure set up and fix cinematic aids; This includes stabilizers like a Ronin, sliders among others.
- The videographer should be able to figure out quickly the type of equipment to use at different circumstance such as cameras, lenses, lighting kit and cinematic aids among others.
- The videographer should be well able to clean, disassemble hardware/equipment and troubleshoot problems with the equipment.
- The videographer should be well able to work with the creative director and collaborate with the crew members to create or shoot a film or video production.
- The Videographer should be able to work for long hours.
- Ability to do photography and photo editing will be a key added advantage.
Applicants should provide
- Online links to their Video and Photography Portfolios
- Send an application letter with a CV