- Interface with vendors to help develop and implement voice business solutions
- Take ownership of voice related projects
- Provide support for voice infrastructure and underlying data network.
- Work with vendor support to complete problem resolution.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and associated documentation.
- Stay current on technologies focusing on VOIP, SIP, Session Border Controllers (SBC), Media Gateways, and general telecommunications technologies
- Make recommendations and suggestions based on knowledge, research, and innovation for process improvements.
Skills & Experience
- University graduate in IT, computer science or any other IT-related course
- Must be certified in Cisco CCNP Collaboration
- Have knowledge in Cisco IP telephony and contact center
- Knowledge in Avaya IP telephony is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network protocols such as TCP/IP, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, and common application protocols
- IT work experience in an infrastructure or support environment will be an added advantage
- Team player with proven leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality