10. WAITER ASSISTANT I. JOB GROUP F– 1 POST
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail;
• Food and beverage preparation and service.
• Ensuring plates, glasses and cutlery are ready for service.
• Setting up any out-station service points in good time.
• Replenishing of conference rooms as required
• Assisting with table service where necessary;
• Laying tables; clearing tables and replenishing cutlery.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
(i) In possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean: grade C- (minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
(ii) Have attended a. course lasting not less than one (1) year and awarded a Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
For more information on the job description, duties and responsibilities and other requirements, visit our website; www.emcassembly.go.ke.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.