“A team of young entrepreneurs and life-lovers, part of a company born and rooted in East Africa, is trying to make a difference, trying to give another kind of coffee and food experience.
Brioche is targeting finesse rather than mass, uniqueness rather than conformity and anonymity, offering pleasure. We achieve this by serving bakery, pastry and other food dishes and drinks inspired by the European epicurean tradition in a classy, comfy and safe environment.
We open a restaurant in Westlands and are looking for Waitstaff.
If you believe that you can exemplify what the company stands for, that you have the right attitude and some skills, why don¹t you join us?
This Café-Bistro will be our second of several high-end Café-Bistros we have planned around Nairobi.”
As a Sales agent, your responsibilities will include:
- Escort the client to their table
- Ensures clients got the menu
- Being able to explain details on the content of the dishes and cooking methods and make recommendation upon request
- Take the order of the clients
- Prepare the table for the client’s experience
- Serve the food and beverages to the clients after checking it meets the client’s requirements
- Check with the clients that they are enjoying their experience
- Remove dishes and glasses from table and take them to the kitchen
- Clean table when the client is done with eating
- Prepare the bill
- Collect payment
- Clears the bill with the cashier
- Prepare what is needed for the next shift (serviettes, cutlery)
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- High school diploma preferred
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Very friendly, dynamic, welcoming and smiling personality
- Great communication skills
- Attention to details
If you feel that you are the right candidate we are looking for and if you want to join a very creative team please submit your C.V. and Motivation Letter with subject: Waitresses/Waiter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
References check will be performed