Industry: Medical Supplies
Salary: Based on experience and Skills.
Location: Nairobi – Westlands Road.
- Lead and manage a team of 10 personnel in the warehousing department.
- Effectively implement the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures in the Receiving, Warehousing and Dispatch functions.
- Maintain and implement Minimum & maximum stock levels of Products
- Coordinate and oversee Receiving and Dispatch departments to ensure effective / optimum flow of goods.
- Plan work organization of employees, identify work schedules, manage attendance and leaves
- Manage flows and coordination of goods between storing and stock piling areas
- Follow supplies programs and relationships with internal suppliers and customers
- Implement and improve on procedures for optimizing costs, schedules, quality and control of phases of getting goods and services
- Ensure Compliance with the entire Goods Storage Practice Procedures e.g monitor the Temperatures in the warehouse and ensure it is kept within the required limits and all records updated accurately for Compliance inspections.
- Conduct effective Stock take procedures; match the physical, computer stock and stock cards – which is then reviewed by the stock auditor.
Qualifications for the Warehouse Manager Job
- A Business Diploma with 2-3 years’ relevant experience in store management. (OR equivalent experience of on the ground performance)
- Computer Literate and experience with Software would be an added advantage.
- Should have initiative to implement and improve on Systems.
- Should be alert, proactive and be a person of high integrity.
- Good coordination skills.
- Respect for deadlines and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work and commit Long hours.