As Taimba we believe we will address food security challenge we have in Kenya and beyond. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, energized and who believe in our mission to offer quality affordable farm produce to all persons.
If you are that person we would like to hear from you.
- The Employee will be expected to work an eight (8) hour day or forty (40) hour work week. The Employee’s hours of work shall be from 08:00 to 17:00 hours Mondays to Fridays with one (1) hour for lunch.
- The Employee will be expected to work a five (5) hour day on weekends. The Employee’s hours of work shall be from 08:00 to 1:00 hours on Saturdays only.
2.1 Warehouse Supervision
- Co-ordinate the activities of distribution center team members to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service
- standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share
- Receiving and issuing stock to sales team
- Daily stock take and control
- Ensuring zero stock loses through EOQ ordering, (First In, First Out) FIFO selling and sales push
- Merchandising in store to planogram and floor plans; based on product type and grading
- General cleanliness of the store at all times
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned by the management
- Accurate daily reporting through provided platforms, tools and formats
- Regular reconciliation of stock, sales and by use of MPesa Buy
- Good deposits and reporting on variances noticed
- Minimize store expenses