Management of inventory received in the warehouse while ensuring zero stock losses on the warehouse floor and stock adequacy to meet market demand.
Key accountabilities for the role include; ensuring proper utilization of warehousing space to minimize on carrying costs, adherence to standard stocking policy, adherence to budgets in bordering, preparation of daily, weekly and monthly stock plans, accountability for all stocks received in the warehouse through documentation of daily stock takes and reconciliation. Maintenance of the warehouse in line with the standards, tracking all recorded occurrences and ensuring OHS standards adherence in the warehouse.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Verification of invoiced product receipt for conformity and Quantity.
2. Tracking of all stocks received into the warehouse and verification of the same through DMS and Navision Dynamics systems.
3. Posting and tracking of certificate of issuance and sorties data to Navision Dynamics to facilitate reconciliation.
4. Daily reconciliation of system and physical stock count to nil.
5. Preparation and emailing of daily, weekly and monthly stock reports to Finance, Sales and Distribution and Internal audit departments.
6. Preparation and emailing of daily stock position to team.
7. Generation of orders in line with standard stocking levels and sharing the same with the Finance department for alignment with budget.
8. Tracking of all damaged/non-conforming inventory received in the warehouse, documenting it and maintaining a schedule of the same for reconciliation.
9. Follow-up with the area manager on Non-Conforming stocks reconciliation.
10. Maintaining cleanliness in the warehouse as per the standards.
11. Ensuring all employees engaged in the warehouse adhere to the safety standards.
12. Advising on the optimum human resource for category based on the operations trends.
13. Presentation of a monthly casual’s budget to finance and HRM departments for budget appraisal.
14. Verification of casual laborer’s schedule engaged on a weekly basis and forwarding it to HRM and admin department for clearance.
15. Ensuring Picking lists are correctly filled and the correct quantities are issued against the picking list.
16. Verification of stocks issued and ensuring all picking lists are signed off correctly on issuance of stock.
17. Verification of stocks received by Stock Controllers from routes and ensuring all signoffs are done for the returns.
18. Free issue stocks tracking and reconciliation.
19. Custodian of all stock documentation (Picking Lists, CIRs, RTNs, Purchase invoices, Stock take Sheets)
20. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Assistant Warehouse Manager from time to time.