Location: 100% Nairobi
Reports to: Head of Sales Operations
Start Date: Immediate
Are you looking for rapid professional development in on of Kenya’s fastest growing young companies? Victory Farms is recruiting a
Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. This is an opportunity to help shape the development of an organization that aims to be a sustainable leader in large scale aquaculture production. Professionally, you would be joining a business with ever-growing opportunities and responsibilities, providing a profound exposure to high-growth business environment.
Come join us at Victory Farms as a Warehouse Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Prepare annual/ Periodic budgets.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results of juniors.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Proven work experience as a warehouse Supervisor
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with MS Office applications, warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in Africa over the next 5 years while maintaining the highest environmental and social standards. We endeavor to be the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards and best practices, and producing affordable, sustainable protein to feeding millions of people across the Africa.
VF is the fastest growing aquaculture business on the continent and the largest producer of Tilapia in East Africa. The company is rapidly expanding its vertically integrated model: production, processing, and sales & distribution to keep pace with the rapid growth in demand for protein. Victory Farms is employing world-class technologies, people, and processes to build a model for sustainable protein production on the continent. The Company strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
Victory Farms was established on Lake Victoria in 2015 with both on-shore and off-shore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its farm site is in Homa Bay County, and distribution across Kenya. Since inception, Victory Farms has become one of the fastest growing companies in aquaculture globally. In its first eight months of operation, the Company became the largest aquaculture producer in Kenya. Today, it is the largest aquaculture player in East Africa and operates one of largest hatcheries on the continent.
VF’s growth trajectory provides enormous opportunity for excited professional to uplift their careers and make an impact within a diverse operation. We recognize the utmost importance which contributions by individuals and teams have to the success of Victory Farms. We work to create a fantastic environment for our employees. An environment where employees to have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications.