We endeavor to make your financial dreams valid. DAV Kenya recruits competent and dynamic professionals that share its mission and vision. We welcome candidates of diverse backgrounds that are young, understanding, innovative, talented and committed to serving the under banked in Kenya. We are also passionate about fresh graduates where we offer them opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential as well as endeavor to make customers financial dreams valid.
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Develop plans for growth of the product and identify suitable clients.
- Conduct client education on the products features and requirements
- Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the company credit committee
- Visit client business premises from time to time during loan assessment and monitoring to ensure the quality of the loan is maintained at the expected level
- Participate in the setting of personal product targets and work toward meeting the same
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing. A Degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in sales & marketing within banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Computer literate and proficient
Desired competencies and personal attributes:
- Ability to work with numbers, conduct analysis of information
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally and with a keen eye on both financial data
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- Self-motivated and proven ability to motivate others
- Initiative, tact and maturity
- Ability to surpass set targets
- Monthly retainer of 10,000
- Transport and airtime allowance provided
- And a competitive commission package on all sales
How to apply:
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter with the title “Field Officers”. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer DAV Kenya Ltd. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DAV Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.