Skills: Experience in Full Stack web development using Laravel-PHP
Our client is a leading IT Solutions company and they are looking for a full stack developer to build a scalable web applications. The position involves solving real world problems and improve customer experience in the technology industry.
The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs.
The developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
The candidate will be directly working with CTO and will have full independence to work on respective projects.
The right developer will have experience in the following:
- Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
- Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
- Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
- Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
- At least 3 Years experience in OOP PHP and 2+ Years in Laravel Framework
- Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
- At least 3 Years experience using any Linux distros
- Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
The candidate must be able to work independently. Our client company ensures continual learning, good technology exposure and challenging environment for overall growth.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th August 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.