- One should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet the clients ‘needs.
- Professionally run the company’s social media accounts and those of our clients
- Create budgets for social media marketing and SEO activities
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual advertising sales quotas
- Develop both on-page and off-page SEO strategies which includes Google Ads, Keyword and Ad word research, blogs, site mapping and backlinks.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Sales or related field
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
- Strong new business development skills