WIFI HOTSPOT CAPTIVE PORTAL setup
I have a new P2P 70mbps dedicated ISP startup with p2MP wifi hotspot setup using nanostation M5 as radio link and several Ubiquiti AC-Pro as Access points at each stations. Mikrotik router would be the DHCP for the Access points and user accounts. Looking for a Technical person who will implement this wifi system using ubiquity possibly using cloud key. I already have an active domain with a hosting service for the backend server work.
- Ubiquity- I need a wifi hotspot system with different packages for hourly, daily, weekly and monthly and upon a client choosing the package they are taken to payment page where they pay through the Mpesa and are automatically connected for the period they have paid for. I have an MPESA TILL number. Our competition is bundles. That said, we would have 1hr/Sh10, 2Hrs/sh 18, 3 hrs/ksh 25 and 1 day /Ksh50, 1 week /ksh 500, 1month/ksh 1500
- User login should not be required since it uses a mac address and the package has a limit of two devices per subscription. You can also decide to implement it that way for ease of use by my clients.
- You also need to develop a mechanism that when the Mpesa confirmation message comes in. It creates a user member and details (in the background without user knowing) hence I can track all memberships and even send them promotional content. All texts can be sent to My phone. Might also have the need for Possible credit card integration.
- Mikrotik manual- You will setup a wifi hotspot with user accounts and SMS integration for sending usernames and passwords. Only that this one is manual since my client only needs his clients to subscribe once a month upon rent payment. but an automation is quite doable. same as the above ubiquity. In fact you should use options for both Automations including the option to use facebook or google accounts for login.
I will pay a competitive Consulting fee to setup and as needed consultation when I need changes. I can give you a full credential access to my minority login and domain/hosting to start the work once we agree to it. I will also ask for advert contents creation to offer to university students clientele which forms 50% of users besides Boda boda and local shops.
CONDITIONS For consideration:
- You must have clear understanding of the Specifics of the Job above,
- must have had a similar experience with reference on the same,
- must be able to setup the mikrotik and automated payment system within 7 days of start once access is provided ,
- will be able to remotely upgrade the equipment via team view with local support tech or direct login.