ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MUST BE WILLING TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY!
- Coordinates with a team of internal and external contractors to maintain, upgrade, design, and optimize websites including custom pages and landing pages built in WordPress (WordPress Multisite), WordPress plug-ins and WooCommerce CMS & Extensions.
- Implements and proactively optimizes sites for speed and applies SEO best practices, including monitoring Webmaster tools, Yoast SEO and Google Analytics.
- Other responsibilities as business needs dictate.
- Must be objective-driven and able to adapt to changes rapidly.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Three (3) years of web development experience.
- Proven experience with WordPress, WordPress plug-in and WooCommerce development including theme & custom template.
- Strong understanding and ability to write clean and efficient HTML and CSS code with comments.
- Solid experience with Git and version control workflows.
- Attention to UI and UX which includes design aesthetics and matching design comps.
- Highly responsive, motivated, and adaptable to customer changes and evolving project scope.
- Proficiency in converting PSD into WordPress HTML and CSS markup
- Solid experience in responsive web design and optimize web and digital projects for multiple browsers and devices (desktop and mobile).
- SEO knowledge and best practices are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a keen ability to follow-up.
- Must wear clean attire and have good hygiene etiquette.
APPLY NOW - VALID UNTIL 03.09.2019