- Planning & coordination of the workshop activities (involves management of manpower, workshop cost, budget preparation, record keeping etc.).
- Maintenance & management of the fleet of vehicles & Agri-equipment. (Involves preventive maintenance, planning for spares, coordination of the activity, related record keeping)
- Coordination of the maintenance of the Company’s tea factories. (Involves mechanical, electrical and building maintenance. Planning for spares, coordination of the activity, related record keeping)
- Coordination of the expansion activities. (Involves planning of expansion activities, preparation of technical details for inviting bids, supervision of the activity, commissioning etc.)
- Coordination of the Energy management related requirements.
- Training of the technical staff.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or related field
- A diploma course in related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Tea industry
- Good knowledge in electrical installations and related maintenance as well as civil works and related costing.
- Good knowledge in the operation and maintenance of steam boilers.
- Proficiency in computer packages (Microsoft office).
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in the food safety management system (ISO 22000:2005 or ISO 22000:2018) will be an added advantage.