Duties and responsibilities.
- To ensure that all reporting staff carry out assigned tasks in an accurate, safe and timely manner following company procedures at all times.
- To understand the business and its operation, ensuring that you keep up to date on all aspects of the job.
- Work closely with other departments and Senior Management regarding work activities when necessary, informing and advising in accordance with company operational needs.
- To liaise with the company's Senior Management team effectively providing relevant information written and oral when required
- To manage and maintain all product costings reporting and auctioning variances on a continual basis.
- Keeping stock records
- Be able to deliver and exceed high standards of customer service, manager and motivate a technical team.
- Ensure company standards are adhered to and improvements identified in all aspects of the facility.
- Oversee preventative maintenance and comply and adhere to standards with regards to Health, Safety and environment and quality engineering systems.
- Quality and productivity focused
- Previous experience within a managerial post
- Minimum of a Diploma in related field
- Must be able to work under no supervision
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management.
- 2 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- People management skills