The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is seeking to recruit ideal candidates for the position of CATHETERIZATION LABORATORY NURSE
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is
an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga
Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system
that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is
one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The hospital is seeking to recruit ideal candidates for the following position:- CATHETERIZATION LABORATORY NURSE
- Ability to identify the complex needs of the critically ill patient and to plan effective interventions
- Ability to operate the sophisticated monitoring and life support equipment used in critical care
- Demonstrate high level of expertise and sound scientific knowledge of current practices in critical care.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and also in possession of valid practicing license
- At least three (3) years working experience in critical care nursing
- ATLS and ACLS certification will be an added advantage
Only an Application letter and an updated CV should be emailed.
Deadline of submitting application is on 22nd March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.