The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company.
The CTO works with Executive Management
to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active
and practical approach, the CTO will direct technical employees to attain the
company’s strategic goals.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronic or Telecommunications Network
- Post graduate degree would be an advantage
- IP Network Expert
- Deep Knowledge of Various Transmission Technologies (Satellite, Fibre, Microwave)
- And TV Broadcast Systems
- Sounds understanding of HFC networks
- Sound understanding of BSS and OSS
- At least 10 years in senior management including management of staff
- Leadership Skills
- Conflict Management
- Team Building
- Managing Diversity
- Business Acumen
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.