The successful candidate will be operating from the company head office in Parklands, Nairobi.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized university;
- Diploma in Law (KSL) and Admission as an Advocate with a current Practicing Certificate;
- Minimum of 2 years post admission experience in Conveyancing and working in the Lands Registry, Nairobi;
- Excellent Conveyancing and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of perfection of security documents;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Sound drafting skills with exceptional accuracy;
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client and staff relationships;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet work deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant laws;
- The candidate must be hardworking, flexible & service oriented;
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics & personal integrity;
- Proficiency in use of computer applications.
We offer highly competitive package. In this role the candidate would report to Operations and/or Legal Directors of the company.
Applicants should send their application together with a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as current and expected remuneration. Applications close on the 31st day of July, 2017.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.