The customer services team will support customers and the agent team by answering inbound queries and making outbound calls
Raj Ushanga House are providing and exciting project within Kenya which is to provide a “pay-as-you-go” service for solar power systems to villagers who currently have no access to light. This service enables customers to own a larger system than they could purchase on a retail basis.
The customers and their Agents are supported by the Customer Services Team throughout the “pay-as-you-go” contract until they are able to unlock their system and own it outright or to upgrade to a larger solar power system. Customer Service is provided from offices in Nairobi.
The customer buys a Top Up code as each instalment on their payment plan and this allows access to light from their system. A team of local Agents are responsible for installing the solar power systems and in visiting their customers regularly to provide support for Top Up sales to the solar power system. These Agents will receive regular information from the Customer Services team, and, will call to make enquiries about their customer base in order to help them manage their customers.
The customer services team will support customers and the agent team by answering inbound queries and making outbound calls to gather information, to provide a ‘welcome call’ or remind a customer that a Top Up code purchase is due.
- To answer telephone calls from our customers in order to assist with any query that they may have with regard to their account or their home solar system.
- To make telephone calls to our customers to ensure that their account is up-to-date and to provide assistance should they have any queries.
- To run weekly reports to show which customers are due to make a “pay-as-you-go” payment i.e. are due to buy a Top Up code.
- To share information in the daily reports with relevant team members and to provide customer information to our Agent team based across the regions to help them manage their customers.
- To answer telephone calls from our Agent team in order to provide current information on their customer account status.
- To update customer records on the computer system.
- To register new customer account on the computer system.
- Confident and clear communicator.
- Attentive and patient.
- Fluent English and Swahili speaker. Fluent in Luo would be an added advantage.
- Strong office computer skills including Excel.
- Willingness to learn the solar power system product in depth (full training will be given)