Maintenance and services of plant machineries
Position: Electrical Technician (For a Food Processing Company)
Employer: A Leading Manufacturing Company
Ref No: SGK-ET-04-2017
Job Category: Technician
Date Posted: 21/04/17
A diploma in Electrical or electromechanical engineering or any related field
Electrical Technician main role is to Perform maintenance and services of plant machineries, including installation, inspection, repairing, and testing of the equipment’s by performing the following duties:-
- Installation, maintenance and repairing of all company’s equipment and machines.
- Ensure optimum usage of spare parts
- Conduct inspections on machines for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Assemble and testing maintains electrical and electronic machines.
- Diagnose malfunction systems apparatuses and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect Electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the needs for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- Test electrical systems to ensure safety
- Should guide, induct and direct machine operators on key technical electrical areas
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended and type of work performed.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a food processing plant preferred.
Salary: Kshs. 30,000 – 40,000 plus other company benefits