Engineering Supervisor will ensure that all engineering works are carried out effectively and efficiently
Position: Engineering Supervisor (Milk Processing Company)
Employer: A newly established Milk Processing Company by an International Company
Ref No: SGK-ES-04-2017
Job Category: Supervisory
Date Posted: 21/04/17
- Must have Diploma in Mechanical Plant or Electrical Engineering
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations is an added advantage
Engineering Supervisor will ensure that all engineering work including maintenance, repairs and installation of machinery and equipment’s are carried out in a most effective and efficient manner by performing the following duties:-
- Assign jobs to specific personnel and provide coordination among maintenance functions.
- Ensure that safety practices are followed.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for plant maintenance.
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Review work orders to ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure adherence to good safety standards.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals, and make appropriate employment recommendations.
- Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services.
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipments.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the production Supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
Must have 2 years experience in FMCG industry
Salary: Kshs. 50,000 – 70,000 plus other generous benefits