Seeking to recruit Full-Stack Software Developer to help co create a product that the readers and writers will love and that we will enjoy developing
Are you a Full-Stack Developer
with more than 4 years’ experience in pure Coding? Are you looking for your
next great challenge? Look no further, our client is one of the leading
start-up organisations in Nairobi, Kenya. They are currently seeking to recruit
Full-Stack Software Developer to help co create a product that the readers and writers will
love and that we will enjoy developing.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Must have worked as a Software developer previously.
- Extremely motivated to receive and provide feedback
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessed with tackling challenges end to end and learning new skills
- Ready to develop, coach, and lead future team members
- Passionate about establishing good dev. practices and crafting great applications
- Enter conversations with strong opinions, weakly held
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related course.·
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
- 2+ years’ experience with Java
- Experience on Java, CSS/HTML/JS, infrastructure, deployment strategies, caching, etc.
- Working on sites with millions of page views per day, load testing, scaling
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind.
- Energised by tight deadlines and a fast-moving start up environment
- Keenness to improve the team’s product, QA and deployment process
Monthly gross salary: 100,000 – 180,000Ksh
Deadline: 31st July 2017
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.