Generator service and maintenance
Position: Generator Technician (For a Food Processing Company)
Employer: A Leading Manufacturing Company
Ref No: SGK-GT-04-2017
Job Category: Technician
Date Posted: 21/04/17
Must have a Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
Generator Technician main role is to do Maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment for the company.
He/she will Perform generator service and maintenance, including but not limited to: oil filters, electrical connections and hydraulic components by performing the following duties:-
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned.
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales.
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the supervisor.
- Carry out on-call responsibilities on a Rota basis.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Must have 2 years experience in FMCG industry
Salary: Kshs. 30,000 – 40,000 plus other generous benefits