The Human Resources Manager/Recruiter is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources.
Position: Human Resources Manager/Recruiter
Reports to: CEO
The Human Resources Manager/Recruiter is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The individual will develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies designed to fulfill company staffing needs.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Conduct job evaluations.
- Post job ads and organize resumes and job applications.
- Schedule and conduct job interviews.
- Ensure vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Complete termination paperwork and conduct exit interviews.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Conduct reference and background checks.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Perform various administration tasks.
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Work experience or training in Human Resources, Recruiting or similar fields.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Track record of experience managing and mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- IHRM certification is a plus.