Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Reporting to Head of Finance
Responsible for overseeing and managing the Company’s Business Application projects. Coordinating project phases from development to installation. To act as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
• Business analysis and requirements definition –will investigate and analyze business processes, facilitate agreement on the requirements for business application change initiatives that meet the organization’s objectives.
• Applications development and integration – will manage all stages of individual business application development and integration projects to meet the organization’s objectives.
• Project management – prepare and track budgets
• Testing – will coordinate and manage testing within application development projects, as well as taking responsibility for the integrity of testing activities across all ICT system changes.
• Applications support – application maintenance and support capability including appropriate application updates, either directly or via third party support agreements. Assisting the ICT Manager to create operating models and organizational structure for applications support.
• Database administration – Manages database configuration, maintenance and support
• Supplier relationship management – responsible for the management of the relationship with applications suppliers, including measuring approved supplier performance.
• Carry out risk assessment and plan for redundancy.
• Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation and operations manuals.
• Responsible for maintenance of software such as SAP-ERP, Email, mobile applications, Backup and Data Centre Monitoring systems.
• Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
• Researching and recommending new systems; ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
• Oversee the support of staff through contracted and non contracted Help Desk team.
• Mentoring and training new ICT support staff.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Over 10 years experience in IT management
• Professional certification as appropriate
• Knowledge of current trends in IT sphere
• Demonstrated experience with standard software, Email, ERP systems, Backup, CCTV, Time and Attendance systems.
• Strong software system analytical skills
• Database management skills with ability to manage Data Centre infrastructure
• Must have a strong dedication to customer service
Interested candidates should send their applications alongside a detailed CV, copies of certificates and other testimonials, names and address of three referees and a colored passport size photograph to:-
Group HR & Administration Manager
P.O Box 68144-00200
OR emailed via Apply Now Button
To reach on or before 5th May 2017