Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Analyzing, designing, coding testing, installation, developing and updating application system.
2. Implementing computers program.
3. Providing user support.
4. Training users.
5. Receiving installing and certifying of ICT equipment.
6. Configuring of new information communication technology equipment.
7. Maintaining system
8. Repairing and maintaining of information communication technology equipment and associated peripherals.
Requirements for Appointment.
1 Ordinary /higher national diploma in computer science Hardware, network administration, maintenance or software support.
2 Shown merit and ability as reflected in the worth performance and result
How to apply
a) Each application should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity card or passport and other relevant testimonials so as to reach the address below not later than 28th July 2017 at 12.00 P.M.
b) All applicants must meet the Chapter Six Requirements
i. HELB Clearance
II. CRB Clearance
iii. KRA Compliance
iv. EACC Certification
v. Certificate of Good Conduct
c) All applications should have the position being applied for clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
Baring County Assembly Service Board.
P.O Box 159-30400.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.