IMPORTANT: Applicants MUST BE Tanzanian residents with right to work in Tanzania.
We are a leading Kenyan software development company focused on offering bespoke software solutions to the African corporate sector with an emphasis on the Insurance Industry. We deliver data-driven, tailor-made solutions, services and strategies to a wide range of clientele in Kenya and in several other countries in Africa.
We are seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following position open in Tanzania.
Insurance Systems Consultant Job Purpose/Summary
Programing, implementation, system integration, consulting, training & providing support for Insurance systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documentation of requirements analysis, functional specifications and user interface designs using standard software documentation notation.
- Project implementation and user training
- Supporting and maintaining existing software applications
- Working with software development team on architecture improvement projects; customizing and enhancing existing systems
- Maintain and improve software configuration management practices and tools including bug tracking, version control, software builds, and deployment.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to software development processes and policies in the organization.
- Follow new developments in technology and recommend creative and innovative uses of technology to solve business problems.
- Project management for software projects; ensuring milestones and deliverables are satisfactorily met.
- Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Business/Financial Systems/Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software development/Implementation/Support 2 with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in either medical, life or General insurance systems.
- Insurance certification COP and above or a post graduate business management related to insurance
- Clear understanding of Insurance business processes and reporting as required by TIRA and ATI
- Tanzanian resident with right to work in Tanzania.
- Qualified programmer in Oracle is highly desirable.
- Experience in mobile device integration would be an added advantage.
Closing Date: July 31st, 2017
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted