Applications are invited for the above position.
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Location: Kisumu with travel to ICAP sites in Nyanza
Overall Job Function: Working under the overall guidance of the IT Manager, the IT Officer in the region will work under the Regional Program Director on day-to-day basis with the responsibility of providing IT support to Kisumu office, staff and all projects in the region.
- Provide technical guidance to all users in all IT-related operations as the first point of contact
- Provide technical assistance in software and hardware installation, maintenance and upgrading
- Conduct routine network administration and maintenance
- Ensure adequate backup and security for all users and IT infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- At least five (5) years’ experience in an IT support role
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Director-Human Resources on or before April 27, 2017.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer