RAMA AUTO PARTS The leading company in East Africa for Mercedes Benz,Scania,Heavy Commercial Vehicles & Bus parts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- Maintain all IT and IT related equipment and inventories and keep track of all IT equipment at any given moment.
- Responsible for the backup of system files, user files and emails and assisting users with these backup processes and recovery of backed up data in case of data loss.
- To install, maintain and upgrade a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to Work.
- To be trained on the ERP system, solve system problem with system provider efficiently.
- Update network applications as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software and escalate requests to the appropriate party, as and when required
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Monitor and Provide technical support for major and/or urgent problems with LAN or any of its components (server crash, firewall, virus attack, hard drive failure, and unauthorized software etc).
- LAN Administration: create and modify user accounts and privileges/rights (for network and exchange); manage disk space, printer queues, and internet connection; and update antivirus software and definition files.
- Perform File Server backups (weekly full backup, daily incremental on file server, and monthly backups of file server and users data).
- Ensure all issues about the ICT systems are timely and accurately responded to.
- Configure and execute ICT Systems backup procedures on a daily basis, as well as test and check the integrity of backups.
- Execute all computer and computer related repairs, maintenance and scheduling service for the same.
- Ensure smooth running of all IT users based on Win XP, 2000, windows 7 & Vista, Macintosh and Linux.
- Assist with computer recycling and arrange for the safe disposal of used toner cartridges.
- Come up with a website and update it regularly. Introduce I.T. marketing design of our products.
- Offer IT related advice to the management.
Qualifications for the IT Officer Job
- Must be able to demonstrate good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to Work. highly motivated, go getter and a self starter
- The ability to work effectively under time pressure and constraints
- Drive for results and achievement
- Ability to execute multiple assignments within set deadlines
How to Apply
Applicants to send their applications to email@example.com by 25th March 2017