We are a prominent Company that is looking for experienced and aggressive Merchandisers.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Coordinate appointments to show property to prospective buyers & tenants proactively create new -markets and achieve the set sales targets.
- Establish a relationship with clients, maintain and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue.
- Advising/updating clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Continually monitor performance and foster a culture of team working and safety.
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental issues pertaining to safety control of operation and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or related field.
- Have proven track record in generating sales and meeting targets.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and negotiating skills, articulate, well groomed, and confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid Driving Licence is added advantage.
- Must be willing to grow with the Company
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, attached a colored passport size photo to your CV’s / Resumes, Cover letter, day to day telephone number