Our client a UK based global company is looking for an experienced software developer to work alongside their UK, Polish and Kenyan development teams
Our client a UK based global company is
looking for an experienced software developer to work alongside their UK,
Polish and Kenyan development teams. He/she will be responsible for developing
and testing product improvements and features for three products. The ideal
candidates need to be confident in managing several things at the same time,
comfortable switching between projects and quick to get up to speed. They will
also be working remotely hence will need to be organised and able to work
independently, have good communication, problem solving skills willingness to
learn new skills and keep up to date with the latest technologies.. Experience using Microsoft technologies
including Office and ideally SharePoint add-in development.
- Development and maintenance of existing products.
- Providing best practices and guidance on new projects and products.
- Working with stakeholders in the UK to determine requirements and tasks.
- Sharing ideas throughout all development teams.
- Ensuring coding standards are maintained and adhered to.
- BSc. in Information Technology
- Must have 5 years experience in software development.
- Development experience at all stages of the development cycle from design to testing and release.
- Proven ability to use own initiative in software design.
- Experience of working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, English both verbal and written.
- Microsoft Office or SharePoint Add-In development.
- iPad, android or Windows Mobile development .
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000 (Approx. 1,000 -1,500USD)
Deadline: 20th April 2017
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.