Beta care hospital Limited is looking to fill the position of Nurse in its Clinic located at Ngara Nairobi.
Provide nursing care to patients, attend to medical emergencies, accompany referred patients and administer prescribed medications.
- Treat patients and observation of vital signs.
- Maintain medical records Observe and monitor patients’ conditions.
- Assist in surgical procedures and dressing of wounds Referral (where necessary) of medical emergencies
- Accompany patients to hospitals upon referral.
- General housekeeping of the clinic – maintaining proper hygiene standards
- Assist in preparation/pre-packaging of first aid kits.
- Administering drugs as needed Assist in monthly stock take Billing and sending of monthly insurance invoices.
- Manage maternity clients who need either pre-natal or post-natal care
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited medical training institution
- Kenya Registered Nurse/Kenya Registered Community Nurse Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya with 2 years’ proven experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and counselling skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications