Job Category: Administration & Office Support
We are looking to hire a competent individual looking to fill the role of a personal assistant/secretary in Mombasa
Personal Assistant/Secretary Job Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and executive assistance to the Director of the organization while maintaining high levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- Public relations
- Office Management & PA
- Administration of contacts
- Build & maintain contact databases
- Type and send letters & Emails with good spelling and grammar
- Work autonomously
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Following up with customers and making collection planning.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Liaising and following up on directors instructions on his behalf.
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- Should have completed O-levels and A-levels ( A diploma/degree in any administration field will be an added advantage)
- Should be fluent in English and Swahili. ( Gujarati will be an added advantage)
- Minimum 1 year or equivalent work-related experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Please attach a passport size picture with the CV. ONLY CANDIDATES FROM MOMBASA WILL BE GIVEN A PREFERENCE.