Assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the organization
scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements.
- Assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the organization
- Sources best solution for a client by recommending best service to be used in a certain area by liasing with surveyors and Installers.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts the solutions and appropriate support.
- Works hand in hand with HOD and Teams leader to create partnerships that will help get the best pricing in the market.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.” Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively technically ready for the customer.
- At least a diploma in telecommunications with knowledge of sales & marketing
- Experience in presales in telecommunications is an added advantage
Salary Ksh. 40,000 plus Commission
For all interested candidates, kindly send your cover letter, updated CV, copies of certificates and certifications acquired by 31st March 2017.