We seek to bring on board a talented individual to join our ICT Team.
Maua Methodist is a Level IV Mission Hospital based in Maua, Meru County.
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, Information Technology or a related field
- Knowledge of desktop programming like java, c#, .net etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Database.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in CSS, Joomla and Drupal CMS
- At least 3 years in a busy coding environment.
- Excellent written reporting skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work odd hours and with tight deadlines.
- Self-Managed and proactive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Appropriately collect and prioritize technical and design system requirements.
- Continuous development/coding of Hospital Management system to suit the Hospital requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future re-engineering.
- Supports leadership and Data team to proactively create solutions to internal clients.
- Website and Web applications design and development.
- Provide training and support to System users.
- Any other related duty assigned.
This will make us get excited about you!
- Proven experience in coding Hospital Systems.
- A complete project that you can prove you did at least 60% of the coding and implemented.
The position is on a contractual basis and will be evaluated after 3 months, further contract renewal will be based on the evaluated performance.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience not later than 30th May 2017.
Human Resource Officer
Maua Methodist Hospital,
P.O. BOX 63- 60600,