To deliver quality nursing care in a competent, efficient, safe and professional manner to all patients in the assigned ward/department.
- Deliver quality nursing care in a competent manner to all patients in the assigned ward / department.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the principles of infection control
- Be well informed about the status of all patients in the assigned ward
- Follow through investigations and procedures that were ordered by the doctors during ward rounds
- Orders ward drugs to maintain required levels of stock
- Demonstrate safe and efficient use of ward equipment
- Ensuring confidentiality on issues concerning patients
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Computer literate
- Minimum of one year working experience
- A good team player