Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, design & reporting capabilities. Sales Data Analyst will turn data information
Position: Sales Data Analyst
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Key Accounts Manager
Purpose of the Positions:
Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, design and reporting capabilities. Sales Data Analyst will turn data information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Design/Improve and run procedures to consolidate business and product performance data from several sources, and report on business and product KPIs as well as forecast sales and capability needs.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources. Keeping in contact with Key Accounts Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales-Team leader, Sales Representatives in person and by phone on sales targets.
- Supporting Sales team to meet sales targets
- Advising sales team about targets scheduled.
- Developing KPI scorecard to drive revenue.
- Monthly running of business KPIs in a report. Implementing initiatives, track usage & revenue through tracker, plan corrective action and ensure implementation of corrective plans
- Champion and give reports via CRM
- Drive Integration of systems & customer data base in CRM to reduce manual intervention and help in getting single view of customer.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interface with sales on making business cases. Review performance and provide feedback for achieving sales target
- Positively influence cross functional team to work together for achieving business results and ensuring that their business pains are addressed
- Giving feedback on sales trends
Minimum Qualification and attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Administration or a quantitative field
- Three (3) years of experience on this position and field.
- Experience in performing exploratory, quantitative analysis with Ms Office and ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with CRM application
- Knowledge of statistical methods and forecasting.
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing and manipulating large data.
- Ability to simplify complex analytics into recommendations that are easily understood and executable.
- Ability to strategically influence stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and manage multiple priorities.