The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research and advisory firm that uses the latest state-of-the-art advances in experimentation, data science and behavioral science in pursuit of poverty alleviation. Busara is a US 501(c)3 organization with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and active project presence across Africa. Busara works with academics, policy makers, and private companies across all sectors.
As Busara grows,we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our development team. You will be working closely with an existing team of developers and project leads to support existing projects and creatively develop solutions.
Your role and responsibilities;
- Work as a part of a team of talented and motivated backend, frontend and UX developers
- Implement and maintain the frontend components, APIs etc. of the Busara Center
- Participate in architectural development of software stacks.
- Advise and develop best front-end practices.
- Have a very solid understanding of separation of concerns, design patterns and testing
- Have used module bundlers before: Grunt, Gulp, NPM
- Knowledge in ReactJS, Vue, Angular will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable about current trends and tools
- Experienced in UI / UX fundamentals and best practices
- Have the ability to run tests (automated or manual) on his / her own work.
- Have a real passion for code, developing and owning products
We offer you a competitive salary and health insurance, dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth .