Reporting to the Medical Director, the Senior Registrars will be responsible for the following amongst others: Provision of quality patient care.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will effectively add value by enabling excellent patient care and shaping the best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Medical Director, the Senior Registrars will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Provision of quality patient care.
- Undertaking clinical procedures and examinations.
- Ensuring high standards of evidence based clinical practice.
- Championing continuous quality improvement in clinical practice and service delivery.
- Spearheading research and development.
- Participating in Continuous Medical Education.
- Ensuring seamless interfaces between the clinical department and other functions.
- Championing team practice and participating in family conference.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Master of Medicine in any of the listed specialist areas:
- Internal Medicine
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Valid private practice and annual licenses.
- Possession of professional indemnity.
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment.
- Detail orientated.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us
your application include your current remuneration, testimonials and
full contact details of 3 referees to the apply button below To be received not later than 15th January 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.