Our Client a leading manufacturer of synthetic resins is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator.
candidate must have good experience with Syspro ERP.
- To train & assist system users to perform their daily tasks as necessary.
- To train new users of Syspro
- Provide user support
- Coordinate or act as a system link for users where security denied
- To avail standard reports and write custom reports
- To avail roll over reports each period end
- Avail standard reports to users on request
- Write custom reports
- Control the sale of goods in accordance with set customer terms.
- Avail & facilitate the use of the system at all times
- Perform daily roll over functions
- Re-index of data files
- Perform balance functions
- Set up new suppliers, customers , stock codes and formulations
- Manage system securities
- Manage GL Integration
- Document Flow
- Data backup & its security
- Coordinate with Syspro Developers for technical support & development
- Ensure users complete processes to avail service for the next user.
- Coordinate implementation of additional software
- To report and record on any incident or accident immediately and take corrective action.
- Active participation and ensuring compliance of overall Kaizen/DWM activities of the company.
- Degree or Diploma in IT field.
- Over 5 years working experience in systems administration.
- Knowledge and experience working with Syspro.
- Understanding of accounting practices.
- IT knowledge and expertise.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Workforce management and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro – active, disciplined, cooperative and good training and coaching skills.
- Continuously develops insights in financial accounting.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs 100,000 gross
Deadline: 30th June 2017
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.