We are looking for Hands-on architect.
Need Telecom Architect with strong and extensive experience in Billing, Provisioning, order management & charging system.
• Minimum 12 years of IT experience designing and integrating telecom BSS solutions related to Charging, Billing, Telecom CRM, and Order Management/Order Negotiation.
• Database experience necessary
• 2-3 years of service oriented software development / data integration design experience.
• Unix/Linux Experience
• Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and system users training and adoption in carrier Ethernet service provisioning, design, and configuration.
• Expertise in analyzing Business and Development Specifications, Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analyzing the business process, conducting Feasibility studies, Document generation and conducting sessions.
• Deep knowledge and highly experiences in networks, devices, services modeling and automation in OSS systems
• Design and development experience in Service Fulfillment, Network/Service Provisioning
• Experience with multiple Network technologies (TDM, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
• Full Lifecycle Telecom/Wireless Billing System experience and experience with associated integrations to legacy Billing systems.
• Experience with full software-development lifecycle – understanding and appreciation of the inception, design, construction, deployment and management aspects of a solution.
• Support account teams to seek out, identify and develop business leads in the region.
Analyze customer’s BSS current situation and IT budget situation.
• Propose future desired architecture and develop appropriate business models for each case.
• Identify customer’s pain points, provide corresponding proposal with business case and technology solution.
• Accomplish annual sales target as solution responsible from lead to contracting.
• Responsible for solution proposal, RFx response, solution clarification, high level scoping, etc.
• Contribute on marketing strategy and pipeline management
• Contribute on market insights and product roadmap management.
• Understanding of business integration issues and technologies.
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and have the Ability to multi-task.
• Reporting – Analyze current systems in terms of data, information and reporting.
So if you are passionate about Telecoms, IT and making a difference to our clients we would like to hear from you
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telecom / ISP
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM , BSS solution and order management
Primary Skills, CRM, OSS/BSS, J2SE/J2EE, Oracle DB, Solution Architect.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter.