The main purpose of this job is to act as the main point of contact between the clients and Creative Y&R.
We began in 1995 as a design studio but with the emergence of the digital era and our client’s need for full 360 degree communications we expanded to include both a full service agency and digital with some seventy plus staff.
We recently partnered with one of the world’s most prestigious networks to form Creative Y&R. We bring to the table some twenty plus years’ experience in the industry, plus a formidable portfolio of work for the likes of Crown Paints, EABL and Broadways Bakery, to name but a few.
The main purpose of this job is to act as the main point of contact between the clients and Creative Y&R. The incumbent is responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational activities within the team including client service, marketing, providing timely and reliable management information that supports the business strategy, goals with an objective of creating profitable customer relationships.
Responsibilities for the Job
- Provide strategic direction to the New Media team, ensuring marketing and client service best practice are developed and leading the team in their implementation;
- Increase new client base for Creative Y&R and generate and attract new business through the Company’s brand;
- Increase the level of business growth with already existing clients through maintaining contact and cross selling products to current clients by studying and understanding their business needs;
- Improves New Media team customer service levels by evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Keep abreast and maintain a current and accurate knowledge of Creative Y&R competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action;
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients;
- Provide feedback and comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company’s brand to the Managing Director;
- Support the team in achieving individual and team sales targets within specified time scales and submit relevant management sales reports to the Managing Director;
- Ensure the team is provided with proper training, instruction, tools, and methods to perform their jobs;
- Lead and motivate New Media team in handling change, building trust, and partnership. Encourage and build a team environment;
- Provide the team with guidance in handling difficult or complex issues so they can be resolved effectively and efficiently. Provide guidance on how to escalate complaints or challenges within the team;
- Continually manage the overall performance of the team including performing timely performance evaluations and reviews and recommending appropriate next steps;
- Handling any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for building quality process and standards for the teams to ensure that deliverables are never compromised on the quality and every team member is aligned to the quality standards.
- Follow and promote team to follow quality standards and processes thoroughly at all times from production to delivery so that client’s satisfaction level is very high.
- Identify opportunities and advice for quality improvements in the work process on an ongoing basis to make continuous efforts of making deliverables better for the organization and the client.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to ensure that the client is satisfied with our delivery and we are always aligned to their expectations.
Qualifications for the Job
- Any bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in client management/marketing in web development.
- Strong planning skills.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
How to Apply
Kindly send in your application indicating
application for Account Manager- Web Development as the subject, to be
received before 24th April 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be