Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the web technologies
- Proven web and software development experience
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Web Services (REST/SOAP),
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Verbal Communication
- Multimedia Content Development,
- API's development experience
- Creative design skills
- Working with a content management system
- Experience driving test driven development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Web Operations) or Azure will be added advantage
- Passionate about Development
- Creative, innovative and a critical thinker
- 1-3 years of web or software development experience
- Have published at least one web site or done a software for enterprise application
- Enthusiastic about meeting deadlines, maintenance, support & performance optimization.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
SEND CV ONLY.