About this Course
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions meet the demands of the business. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is designed for IT personnel with not cloud experience as well as personnel from other verticals such as sales, marketing, finance and law who are required to understand the core benefits offered by cloud computing and specifically by Amazon AWS.
Bypassing the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam validates your ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
- Basic understanding of IT services
- Practice Exam Breakdown
This practice exam simulator comes with 3 exams of 65 questions each. You have 90 minutes to complete each exam and you can retake these as many times as you like. The format of the questions are as follows:
- MultiChoice Questions
- True & False
- Yes & No
Basic requirement: Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
Basic understanding of IT services