About this Course
In this course, we would explore various tools and services available on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
We would be exploring the following Services in different categories:
- STORAGE: Blob, File, Disk, Table, Queue, Data Lake, StorSimple, Archive, Backup.
- CONTAINER: Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registry, AKS, Container Instance, Service Fabric Cluster
- NETWORKING: DNS, Traffic Manager, Firewall, ExpressRoute, Virtual WAN, NSG (Network Security Group), VNet
- DATABASE: SQL Database, CosmosDB, Data Warehouse
- MACHINE LEARNING: Computer Vision, Custom Vision, Content Moderator, Translate, Text Analysis
- CHATBOT: Simple, Web, Facebook, QnA, LUIS
- ANALYTICS: Stream Analytics, HDInsight, Lake Analytics, Data Explorer, Databricks
- DevOps: Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plan, Tool Integration, DevTest Labs, Application Insight, Azure
- SECURITY: Security Centre, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vaults, Dedicated HSM, Application
- Gateways, Sentinel, Information Protection
- MIGRATION: Site Recovery, Database Migration, Migrate, Migration Project, DataBox
- We would be learning concepts and methodologies with practical exercises. This course consists of multiple projects on various topics.
Basic requirement: No prerequisites at all. But if you are aware of some cloud-based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful