About this Course
In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. We would explore AWS Big Data and Analytics Certification that one can take, exploring the learning path in the domain of big data and analytics.
We would also explore how we can prepare for this AWS certification, what are the services covered, exam pattern, weight-age, syllabus, etc
In this course, we will learn and practice all the tools of AWS Analytics which is being offered by AWS Cloud. There will be both theoretical and practical sections of each AWS Analytics tool. This course is for those who wanted to groom their analytics skills.
Analytics plays a very important role in the world of big data. There is no use of big data if we can not extract proper or meaningful insights from that. In short, more data means better analysis, better analysis means a better decision which makes the organization profitable.
Analytics tools like
- Amazon Athena (Querying data instantly and get results in seconds)
- Amazon CloudSearch (Makes it simple and cost-effective to set up, manage, and scale a search solution for your website or application)
- Amazon ElasticSearch (Search, Analyse, and Visualise data in real-time.)
- Amazon Kinesis (Easily collecting, processing, and analyzing video and data streams in real-time)
- Amazon QuickSight (Fast, Cloud-powered BI service that makes it easy to build visualizations and quickly get business insights from your data.)
- Amazon Glue (Simple, flexible, and cost-effective ETL)
- This course also contains many practicals to groom your analytics skills.
- And also
- COMPUTE Services(EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, Container, Lightsail, VPC), AWS CLI and many more topics
This course is generally for AWS certification aspirants providing them all the necessary information regarding various certifications in different domains before taking the actual exam, in a manner to maximize the benefits of certification and chances of being certified.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only!
- But if u are aware of some cloud-based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful